Thursday, July 16, 2009

the things we do.

youth conference.
we love eating treats.
some of our favs include:
tootsie rolls
chips and queso
betos burritos
cafe rio
diet coke and dr. pepper
we love taking care of the needs we have.
this is us back in the day naring our leggs.
i think we should go round two for the big wed.
shelissa is always so supportive. she is such a good example.
she came to visit me a lot when i worked at oakcrest.
she def played a big role in me going on a mission.
i am so lucky to have her in my life.
wjhs class acts.
we loved being twinners.

This is my bestie best Shelissa Watkins (soon to be Duffn).

Her bridal shower was last Saturday at my house. Shout out to my Mom, the Scoob. She is amazing for putting everything together while I was out running errands and working at the Rio Tinto. I am SO lucky to have such a good Mom. I am also so lucky to have such a good BEST FRIEND! I am so grateful the Watkins moved into our neighborhood. Shelissa's little sister also become a Beehive this week. I cried my eyes out during YW thinking about how old we are getting.

Leis got a lot of cute gifts that she loved and that Brandon will love even more.
Less than one month away!
We can't hardly wait!!!
Love you girlfriend!!!!


We went with Nic's Mom and her bf Jay aka Randy Travis to the new temple is South Jordan. Nic was great to remind that SOUTH Jordan not West Jordan was the first city in the world to have TWO temples. Two points to Bingham High Miners.
Love this boy. We were real sad Jenelley, Jord and the Madi Girl didn't come with us. They just let us fend for ourselves sometimes around the Jay and T. But that is ok. We will pay them back one day. :) just kidding girlf!

we also went to see ELDER JONES off to the great state of California. it's a shame to have him go. but we are so excited for him. Nic and Mitch are bff. ALMOST as close as the princess Kadeeda and I. It's something I loved the very most about Nic was how close he was to his brothers. He didn't think it was too weird when I was obsessed with my sisters.
BYE MI!!!
we went to the Gateway for a little errand or two. I love the fountains at the Gateway mall. Nic was pretty worried I was going to run and start jumping around with all the six year olds. I said I could contain myself as long as he promised to bring me back this summer :)

we also enjoyed the Demolition Derby with the Swensens and boys... Max and Kade are basically Nic's family. Max is champion at picking the winning car in the derby. Seriously the kid could have made us millions.
one of my favorite stories of when we first started dating we had dinner at Nic's and the Swensen's came over. after we were all sitting around the tv. Kade whispered into his dad's ear...
"I think Nic should kiss that girl"

3 comments:

Jenelle said...

LURVE the pic of you guys w/ Cade and Max. So cute. We left you to fend for yourselves at the Temple so you can get practice before we leave. Sorry, but one day you'll do the ditching... I know you won't forget. Plus you and Randy need one on one time. See you tomorrow!!!

Heidi Madsen said...

I think that nic should meet this girl, aka ME!!!!!!!!

Kathrin Paul said...

Hey Goosey, allow me to comment as I blogstalk. . . This is Biph, fellow Oakcrestie if you don't remember, but I knew how funny your blog would be so I hopped on over. And I have to say that you are a lucky girl with Mr. Nic Jones because his fam is tops. The Jones' lived in my ward before their SoJo days and then I got reaquainted at Beehive Credit Union and I always loved helping them! I'm so excited for Mitch, he'll be such a great missionary! And word up to Nic and Tami, they were always my faves to help. My real name is Kathrin Paul. . .they prob don't know me as Biph. That's all. Congrats on your upcoming engagement/wedding stuff! Let me know if you need a photog!