Tuesday, July 7, 2009

love him.


so i know i aint married. but i love things like this. and since i'm almost married or at least almost engaged. i will tell you (all my fans) about my nic and me.
What are your middle names?
-Nicholas Oliver Jones aka OLIVER
-Paulette Hailey Hood aka HAILEY

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
-well since the fifth grade, April 2, 1997 to be exact. That is when I started school at Riverside Elementary. We became debate partners shortly thereafter.

Who asked who out?
- Well the debate partner thing probably was, that we were last picks so we picked eachother (middle child syndrome kicking in)
-But he asked me out first for a night I already had plans. So then we tried for another night that didn't work. So I asked him to a fireside but he had dinner with Gma and Gpa Haynie. But we settled on a Monday night FHE party. AMAZING.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
- Well Katy lives at my house, so she takes the cake. But we miss Mitchy the most. And Jordo and Jenelley are moving far away so we try to see them a lot!

Do you have any children together?
- Not that we know of.
What about pets?
- No, and we never will. He hates dogs. I hate cats. So unless our kids are very persistant we will never have animals.
Did you go to the same school?
-Riverside Elementary. Then he was a traitor to the Bing. But... we both had a stint at SLCC (where I had a class with his brother before I even knew they were brothers). And maybe we'll get our masters degrees together. HOW ROMANTIC!

Who is the most sensitive?
-We're actually both sensitive. But, I am like QUEEN of sensitivity. Poor little Nic.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
-Well since we are chubby kids. We eat out often. Chili's is probably our "thing". Since that is where we went on our second date and kissed in the parking lot. But, we love love love Red Iguana, Del, Chic-Fil-A, Betos. Oh yep we are chubby kids since I'm hungry just thinking about it.
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
-Strawberry Res to visit Grandpa Haynie. But hopefully Wisconsin SOON!

Who has the craziest eyes?
-Well sometimes I have a lazy eye which i'm ashamed of. Thanks Nic for pointing that out. I never knew before. But in pictures def it shows up! HA! Anyway... Nic LOVES my eyes.

Who has the worst temper?
-If Nic lost his temper I would implode. I have yet to see it. And hopefully I never will.

Who does the cooking?
-I like to cook tons. But we usually cook together when we are eating. Love that.
Who is more social?
- I am def more social. He thinks I'm a creep. And I am.

Who is the neat freak?
- How long does it take you to do your laundry... because the Nic takes a good five hours.
Who is the most stubborn?
- Always the Nic.

Who hogs the bed?
- I def hog everything... Good thing Tami is donating a king size bed to the cause. But pillows, blankets, etc... i am the worst sleeper EVER!

Who wakes up earlier?
- I would say I do more consistently. Nic loves to sleep in. I get worried about wasting time.

Where was your first date?
- Went to FHE at the SoJo singles (classy). Then to Goodwood BBQ, great conversation. Scrapbook fest at the Jones' home. Then a drive through Riverside neigborhood. Don't worry, I got home STRESSED. I wanted to be in love right away. I didn't know if he loved me. So I texted him, "thanks for the great night". He immediately responded, "yeah thank you, maybe we should have a movie night this week, I don't think I can wait until Friday to see you". I was sold sold sold good thing we didn't wait until Friday. We spent every day since then together!

Who has the bigger family?
- Same. Three girls on my side. Three boys on his side. We are exactly the same.

Do you get flowers often?
- YES! And they get better and better every single time. The first time we were apart he went with Jordon back east. The day he left I got flowers at WaMu and everyone knew why I was falling so hard and so fast for that boy.

How long did it take to get serious?
- I was serious serious after our first kiss. I KNEW. He was serious before our first date. Neither of us expected it to go that fast. But I think his birthday (20 days after our first date) was a pretty big momento!

Who eats more?
- Nic loves a variety. But we both are good eaters aka the Chubby Kids. We'll probably start a club one of these days.

Who sings better?
- Nic Jones. I sing like a rat.

Who does the laundry?
- Well since we both do our own laundry... I think in the end I'll convince him I can do the laundry. But until then, we're blocking five hours out of every week.

Who’s better with the computer?
-Well, I'd like to say I am. I secretly am a computer nerd. But Nic is REAL smart so I bet he would be pretty good himself.

Who drives when you are together?
-Always Nic. Love the TL. But once in a blue moon I do.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
-It's a toss up.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
- Oh... well I think I do. But probably Nic thinks he does. HaHaHa.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
-Obvi we both wear pants. But Nic is good at taking care of me. But don't worry I stand up for what I want. At least I am trying.

Who has more tattoos?
-Def me. Lots of them. Oh wait... that is a joke.

Who eats more sweets?
-We don't really love the sweets. But I think Nic loves them a bit more than I do.
anyway. this survey is over. i just hope the world knows i found the best boy ever. so if you are looking for the best, quit. i already have him. maybe just the best for me. i love my life.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're in heaven, I can tell. Good for you! I read your blog from work because the casa is lacking the web...and I was giggling it up in my office...my coworkers probably think I'm a skeeze...thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

Goose! I just love you and I am so glad that you found the love of your life!

Jenelle said...

Whatev that you miss Mitchy the most. What about Madi? It will never be ME. BOO! (That's from M.) LOVED the LOVEY post. You guys are so in love. Cute. Call me/text anytime you need to chat, k girly? We can finish our convo from Sunday. Miss ya, unlike you miss me. j/k. Hope to see you soon. P.S. I don't believe you have a lazy eye, but leave it to an honest Jones boy to point it out, eh? P.P.S. the word I have to verify for security on this comment is: nopylog. Just sayin'

trudy...{and jamo} said...

he is cute & sweet.
i like him.
i am excited for you to get engaged and get married to him.

you are cute and fun and cool.
i love you my friend.
i hope i see you lots this fall at uvu.

Mandee lost her individuality. said...

Hailey! I found you through cassidy (weiler) meine's blog. can I just say that you are absolutely beautiful? It must be that "love" thing... P.S. you're awesome.