Thursday, July 2, 2009

forty daysy daysy...

so you've been wondering if there was a flood or something. since this old goose hasn't updated her blog in a million years.

no flood.

just busy as a bee.
here is how my life story goes;

i never ever see shelissa. but we did go to Tay Swift. thanks for that miss kling. we had a royal ball. mostly since we were so in love so Miss. Swifts songs of heartbreak didn't really apply. Lucky Brandon and Nic are SO much better than the boys the country star sings about.

proof!
Nic and I are trying to spend every second together. School and work and all the other things we have to do have become annoying.

so... we went on a get away trip to Strawberry. It was beautiful best little day we ever had. It's so good to be in love.

i got to go to NYC for school
this is me, lime green and meme. two of my favs from the trip. we're at grand central. this is our first day. i already wanted to be back with the nic. but i managed to stay.

we saw all the sites. including the cafe from my favorite sitcom. i felt like we were elaine, kramer, newman, george, and of course jerry. it was a hoot.


i liked broadway the most. i went to Mary Poppins by myself. it was dreamy. i even cried at the end. thanks to the kids from Utah who took my picture. thank goodness that mormons flock together.


i also went to see my main man Johnny.
i sat by the nicest of nice from connecticut. they bought me dinner.
nothing like a diet coke and a hot dog.
i thought for sure nic was going to show up and we were going to get engaged.
unfortunately the prices were a little steep. but he really did think about it.
my dad suggested this deli.
20 dollars later.
i also went alone to this. it was real great though.
the temple.
best part of sunday was sitting behind my old friend Poca.
oakcrest 2005.
our AD Hardy served in the ward we were in for about a year.
so she was a legend.
loved to see the Moroni just on a busy corner in NYC.
shout out to SUU and my sweet little Ape.
the cell block tango wasn't the same without her.
but my fav scandall ever.
i love chicago, judge me all you want.
it was FANTASTIC.
but the best part of all was coming home to this sweet thing.
good thing i brought him so many souvi's.
he seriously completes me.
it was the best reunion.
now we're just looking for houses.
planning wedding dates.
so we can one day have ourselves a man like george.
nic and george are soul mates.
not even joking.
i sorta get jealous.
but this is the story of my life as of late. aka the last month and then some days. now i will be better at posting.
because i know you wanna hear all about me.
hahahha.
i flatter myself.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

But I DO want to hear all about your life! :) Good job for having a fab time in NYC; I do love that place and miss it greatly. I'm totally jealous you got to see Mary Poppins because it's definitely a show I'm dying to see!

Carrie said...

Whoa, girl! Sounds like you've been busily having fun! It also seems that life is moving right along, huh? Wedding bells?!? Holy cow! Congrats! Love ya.

Unknown said...

You look way cute in that pic with Shelissa. Also...good for loving love. The planning and house shopping get a little stressful...don't let things like that overtake everything.

Kyle and Amanda said...

You had me laughing the whole time.
Tell you kept talking about love... then I teared up. Love love.
Love that you are in Love.
Love that Nic loves you.
But did you mean Pooka? who is Poca.
Love you.
Can I help you with your wedding
I would love to
Love, Doll