Thursday, May 21, 2009

aunti haii haii.

This is my Roo and Biscuit.

They are my favorites.
They make my life so good.
Thalia Shuree Swinyer
she is 9 years old
she loves to dance
she reminds me of Boo on Mosters Inc.
she loves cheeseburgers
she loves her grandma scooby
she is my princess Tally
she is a spitting image of her mother
Vincent Charles Swinyer

he is 4 years old
he loves scooby doo, hot wheels, and sports
he loves animals (especially his puppies)
he loves ego waffles
he loves his grandpa kevin
he makes me really really happy

6 comments:

Jaime said...

You're so cool.

Unknown said...

Nieces and nephews are the best! Thanks to Adam, I actually have some now. They are so cute and so fun but when they get mopey or stinky you just give them back...perfect situation!

brynne frei said...

i love those two little tots too. little baaaabes.

Brenna said...

Dear Hai
I enjoy your blog.
Good vibes.
Remember our love for Leo?
You had one mad magazine collection.
xo

Kim said...

You're a winner!! Keep posting.

Jaime said...

I want you to update your blog. I want to hear about your exciting life. I want you to tell me all about your love. Just do it.