Monday, May 11, 2009

daddy bear.

this is a shout out to my main man... HEAVY KEV.
my daddy turned 55 today.
what an old man. this is a pic of the week i got home from my mission. thank you dad for loving me and wisconsin so much. thanks for writing me emails and updating me on the happenings of life.
this is when i was sick. my dad is always who i call on when i don't feel good. he takes such good care of his little girls. he always rubs our backs and makes us feel better even when it's in the middle of the night even when he works early in the morning.

thanks dad for loving me when i worked at oakcrest. helping me with any projects that i need and supporting me in all that i do.
thanks for cuddling with me and letting me sit on your lap even though i'm not a baby anymore. it's my favorite thing to do. watching tv with you and hearing all about what is going on in your life.

thanks for having such a wonderful wife. for treating her so good and setting an example of what kind of men your daughters should marry. i love how crazy you and mom are about eachother.

thanks for taking us on vacations and making us laugh so hard. thanks for playing shark with us and being the world class hands up stands up extrodinaire. you really amaze me.

i am so glad you finally got another boy in the family. you are such a good grandpa kevin. i love how much bisquet looks up to you. i know that my sons will love you so much too.
thanks for being patient with my mommy. thanks for holding out for the best wife in the world. thanks for making her so happy and for making the best looking girls in the world.

thank you for sending me on a mission. this picture means the world to me. i know how proud you are of all that i do and all that i believe in.

thanks for giving me your sense of humor and your ability to have fun. i really admire that about you.
remember how you always took me fishing when i was little and i'd sit on the back of the bronco and paint my nails. i love that. you are the skinniest man ever in this picture. and i think i'm still mad you shaved your mustache. hahaha.

i love how cute you are with babies. i love how willing you are to watch tally and vc. it is so much fun to see you sing James Taylor and Hal Ketchum to them. it reminds me of how you would calm Kates and I down when we were babies.


i love you daddy bear. you are my hero.

happy birthday heavy kev.

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Aw, that's precious! I especially love the photo where you're sick...How cute is your family?!?! Seriously.

Jenelle said...

Cute post PHH. You are too funny. Here's to the girls winning all family sporting events from now on. And Jord wants me to say he loved this post too and laughed a lot. You're cute. Bye.