Friday, April 10, 2009

things i have fallin into...

so... negative nancy posted that last post of things that irritate my soul.
luckily... i'm positive paulette

these are the things are so "down"
(as sister warner would say)
my dog lewis.
this is not lewis.
but lewis is just this cute.
he is very protective of his girls.
thanks lew.

I love Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke.
They make me very happy.
I am trying to cut back.
so far no good.

fall makes me very happy.
by far the best season.
thanks for this picture wisconsin.



since about 7th grade i worked for shane and mama kat.
i love snow cones.
i love making them.
selling them.
and mostly...
enjoying their flavor.
this is my oakcrest.
aspen grove.
the people.
the d-ship.
what more could a woman need.
i don't know.
i don't know.
actually.
i need wisconsin.
i love it.
i live it.

i also LOVE tootsies.
especially the vanillas.


these are the things i love.

4 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I share the summer camp love! ...oh, and the diet coke AND the vanilla Tootsie Rolls...

Erin Page said...

I just love you!

brynne frei said...

dfcu loves the tootsies too. too bad i love them so much that i can't ever stop eating. noooo good when i don't love the gym so much at the same time.

Jordan said...

I support you and diet coke!