Tuesday, April 14, 2009

happy birthday hai.


i had a fab birthday.
i already LOVE being twenty three.
it started with a kneaders breakfast.
provided by my dear friend.
BRYNNE B.
seriously.
the burton's NEVER fail to make my birthday a hit.
shelissa took me to lunch at the Rio.
which is always a big hit.
not to mention that our lives are SO busy so we don't see eachother.
EVER.
thanks for making time for me on the big day.
we always celebrate birthdays in style.
then the fam went to my fav rest Morelia.
look at these gems.
mostly my dad LOVING nic as usual.
the waitress was a bust though.
i think morelia let me down for the first time in 23 years.
very depressing.
but they didn't let nic down.
aka his THREE pepsi's.

nic didn't let me down though.
look at this cutie cutie charm bracelet.
love this boy and how dang special my birthday was.

loved the cake katy made.
even though we had bad ice cream.
guess no one knows that i don't like vanilla based ice creams.
it was fun.
and my baby vincey enjoyed the candles.


the girls night out.
was also a hit.
i didn't take many pics.
but this is how we ended it...
with some chili's.

then a movie party with shanny and brans.
love them.

9 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Sounds as though your birthday was fab! Lots of eating out (which is exactly as it should be).

us said...

Happy happy birthday Hai! Hope you had a party and a half. Actually.. I dont hope- I kno you did. Never a dull moment with u. Miss u.

Camille said...

Happy Birthday! I found you on Diane's blog just barely! You are not going to believe me but I remembered it was your Birthday! SO is this boy Nic more then just a friend?! You look so good!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Look like you had a great day. Just wondering...what kind of charm bracelet did you get? Are they the bead type or the dangley kind?

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy birthday goose! I am glad you had a PERFECT birthday!

Why do i never see you? I want to see you.

i LOVE your pic at the top of your blog! awesome!!!!!

Vanae said...

I love you.
That's all.

brynne frei said...

hb to the hai hai. holla whaaaaaat. love nic for making a special birth for you and love that i look like a MAN in my pic. oh well. at least kneaders was soo good to us.

Jenelle said...

Hey, now I'm creepin on YOUR blog. Ha! Nic gave me your blog address. And now: WHAT THE H? Why didn't Nic tell me it was your freakin' birthday? I'm so Mad. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. If only I had known...Love ya!

Leslie Jean said...

guess george and co. don't count on the bday. whatever. i hope you lose your earrings.