Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"All you need to know about me from A to Z"

I love these tags and I found this from Nic's sister-in-law Jenelle. She is the cutest!
[And I love stalking blogs]

A--Attached or Single: Attached to the great Nic Jones

B--Best Friend: my sweet little sister Kadeeda and most definitely Nic.

C--Cake or Pie: CAKE CAKE CAKE! But I really like pie. I'm not a big cookie, brownie, candy fan to be honest.

D--Day of Choice: I like the weekends. Sunday's have been wonderful lately! :)

E--Essential Item: Um… probably my family. A little cliché but I just can't do anything without them.

F--Favorite Color: Orange and Blue is my classic answer. But lately I've been loving pinks, greens, and browns.

G--Greatest Accomplishment: Serving a mission in WISCONSIN!

H--Hometown: The Dub-Jay

I--Indulgences: Shopping.

J--January or July: July is key to a good life, because of the great holidays! Love love love them!
K--Kids: Not for a little while… But I LOVE KIDS!
L--Life is incomplete without: My girlfriends

M--Marriage Date: hahaha. I don't know quite yet.

N--Number of Siblings: 2 amazing sisters.

O--Oranges or Apples: Apples in juice form, oranges in eat form.

P--Phobias: BLOOD, MICE (rodents), CATS

Q--Quotes: "When you save a girl you will save a generation" -President Gordon B. Hinckley
R--Reasons to Smile: Because my life is SO good.
S--Singer/Songwriter: Sarah Mclachlan
T--Tag 5 Friends: Brynne, Sara Robinson, WHOEVER else reads my blog, they are the only ones I know :) THANKS FRIENDS!

U--Unknown fact about me: I love feet.

V--Very favorite stores: Anything discount is the love of my life. I love Urban Blues, DownEast and Any sale rack at the back of any store.

W--Worst habit: I casually swear. BAD NEWS BEARS!

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: I don't really want either one of those. Weirdy.

Y--Your favorite food: I love Mexican food of all size and shapes.

Z--Zodiac: Aries!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I also casually swear...bad news bears indeed. About the blood...remember that one time your sister was bleeding and I came to your aid? About Nic...I once attended elementary school with a Nic Jones...same?

Heidi Madsen said...

oh my dear, i have been neglecting your blog, so sorry. i love it though. you have some good reads. you're the best. sadie loves you, i love you. i love that nic loves you. i would probably love him if i met him. miss you. btw we are for sure moving to the 801 for summer, can't wait. call me.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that quote, Best quote ever. I always think of the OC....

Diane Dimond said...

Love that post. And I had NO idea you are terrified of cats. I am mortified of them and one snuck into my apartment when Colby opened the door. I nearly passed out!