Tuesday, March 31, 2009

happy me.

It's my mother freaking birthday this week... shout out to the big twenty three.
can't believe i'm growing up.

so i'm having myself a party.
thanks to my little sister (KJH)
TRAINING TABLE CHEESE FRIES
Friday, April 3, 2009
8:15pm
The one by South Towne Mall
Dipping Sauce will be there...
WILL YOU??
(girls night out baby)



This is me eating yellow cake mix when i was a chubby toddler.

i still love yellow cake.

i still am chubby.

So you should bring me one with chocolate frosting.

3 comments:

Sara said...

OMG! I would totally be there for your birthday party!!! Not only because I adore you, but I LOVE the Training Table's cheese fries and dipping sauce! Way to make me homesick! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

brynne frei said...

i'm sad.

but still love you

The Stone's said...

Such a cute little girl goose. Sad I missed the par-tay. I just read it today which is Saturday